Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to VGeeky!!! :]

Welcome! I'm an 11 year old kid, named Dylan who is a VGeek. Now if you're wondering what "VGeek" is, it stands for Video Game Geek. I play plenty of video games including Gears of War, Halo, RockBand, and much more! I love rock and I'm hoping you do to. I play on my 360 most of the time and yes I do have a live account. My username being Geeky dork. I have a facebook and a youtube. My youtube is Dylanthevgeek. I like bowling a lot. Anywho I hope you have a fun time at VGeeky!!!

3 comments:

krom argile said...

hey its krom argile from xbox live.how ya doin?no offence but you sound alot younger through the mic on the xbox

Anonymous said...

hey its me again krom hey listen if u want me to help you out on the blog i have three years expeirience

Anonymous said...

HEY UR SUCH A LIER MAN UR NOT 11 UR 19 IT SAYS ON UR YOUTUBE INFO!